Job Title: Interface Analyst
Location: Boston, MA or Denver, CO
The role of the Interface Analyst is to schedule, install, test and support the Shareable Ink available interfaces sold to customers or used with Strategic Partners. The Interface Analyst will conduct remote, and occasionally on-site, meetings to inform, educate, and set expectations for the interfaces contractually sold to a customer site, and options for installation, modification, and confirmation of a quality installation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Architect and design solutions for complex clinical application integration problems.
- Lead collective groups, identify requirements, analyze and document solution options and ultimately gain consensus on technology solution and roadmap to be implemented.
- Facilitate and lead joint design sessions with applications representatives to identify desired functionality for application integration.
- Provide guidance on ways to standardize integration development and design and reuse integration flows.
- Design of end-to-end integration solution and provide leadership for the associated solution validation tests.
- Communicate progress toward project/program goals.
- Deliver well designed and engineered solutions that meet stated functional and technical requirements.
- Own and implement best practices to improve interface documentation, architectural artifacts data flow definitions, troubleshooting.
- Provide in-depth technical consulting and to support solution implementation and confirm that solution specifications are met. Advise on future solution enhancements.
- Maintain a deep technical knowledge of integration technology (EAI), classic integration (hl7) and next generation integration (SOA)
- Lead and conduct proof-of-concept tests to solve complex integration problems.
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3-5 years of related experience.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science/Technology, or related field preferred.
- Experience with the following:
- Healthcare systems and technology
- HL-7, HIE, CCD
- Previous experience as a Software Support or Interface Analyst preferred, familiar with working with Interfaces, Conversion mapping, etc in a software vendor environment.
- Skilled at problem analysis and troubleshooting with high attention to detail, following spec.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience in procedure documentation and review.